10 Bible Verses About Acceptance
The Bible overflows with messages of love and acceptance. Jesus Christ was the embodiment of forgiveness here on earth with us. He loved and forgave everyone no matter their sins or past actions, as long as they confessed and truly accepted Him in their hearts. Therefore, we as true believers, should love, accept, and forgive the people around us the same way Jesus did regardless of who they are.
Here are some of our favorite bible verses about forgiveness:
1. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness (1 John 1:9).
2. Finally, all of you, be like-minded, be sympathetic, love one another, be compassionate and humble (1 Peter 3:8).
3. Do not repay evil with evil or insult with insult. On the contrary, repay evil with blessing, because to this you were called so that you may inherit a blessing (1 Peter 3:9).
4. For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life (John 3:16).
5. For God does not show favoritism (Romans 2:11).
6. But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us (Romans 5:8).
7. Accept the one whose faith is weak, without quarreling over disputable matters. One person’s faith allows them to eat anything, but another, whose faith is weak, eats only vegetables (Romans 14:1-2).
8. Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive one another if any of you has a grievance against someone. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity (Colossians 3:12-14).
9. “You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.’ But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also (Matthew 5:38-39).
10. Accept one another, then, just as Christ accepted you, in order to bring praise to God (Romans 15:7).
In times like these where the world seems confusing and full of hate, open up your Bible, and reflect; let its teachings of love and compassion sparkle through you to the whole world.
We, the Bethlehem Handicrafts’ team, are so proud to put the Holy Land in your hand by giving you a variety of the best and the most outstanding original Bethlehem’s olive wood carvings with the best quality made in the Holy Land.