Why Should I Pray the Rosary?
1. Rosaries have always been a great escape for the faithful to escape life and be there with God. In your moment of prayer you are connected to God, and rosaries help you achieve a deeper moment of serenity and devotion.
2. Rosaries are a constant reminder of the serenity of the Holy Spirit.
3. They help us stay true to our faith and keep praying so we never stray away from the narrow path to heaven. After All, “But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.” - Matthew 7:14
4. It is very important to pray to the Virgin Mary, who is always watching over us, and who has asked us several times in her apparitions to keep praying with the our rosaries to weaken Satan’s attempt to dwell in the world as a whole, and in our hearts, specifically.
5. Finding yourself in any prayer is finding your calmness which helps you reach full mediation and bond with God, but our extraordinary rosaries will aid your prayers to be deeper and heartfelt as you are now holding the spirit of Bethlehem and Jerusalem. Not only they are made of high quality Holy Land olive wood, but they also they are crafted with skill encompassing generations of Christian artisans, and a drop of Holy Land’s soil.
Olive wood rosaries have been manufactured in Bethlehem for hundreds of years, with their beads made from olive pits. Today, our rosary beads are made either entirely of olive wood, crystals with attractive colors, or different types of beautiful gemstones.
Read Now: Types of Rosaries
“Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.”
We, the Bethlehem Handicrafts’ team, are so proud to put the Holy Land in your hand by giving you a variety of the best and the most outstanding original Bethlehem’s olive wood carvings with the best quality made in the Holy Land.