8 Bible Verses about Father's Day | Happy Fathers' Day
Don't forget to read our blog about the ABC's of Mother's Day!
- Ephesians 6:4: "Fathers, do not provoke your children to anger, but bring them up in the discipline and instruction of the Lord."
- Proverbs 1:8: "Hear, my son, your father's instruction, and forsake not your mother's teaching."
- 2 Corinthians 6:18: "And I will be a father to you, and you shall be sons and daughters to me, says the Lord Almighty."
- Psalm 103:13: "As a father has compassion on his children, so the Lord has compassion on those who fear him."
- Proverbs 22:6: "Start children off on the way they should go, and even when they are old they will not turn from it."
- 2 Samuel 7:14-15: "I will be a father to him, and he'll be a son to me. When he does wrong, I'll discipline him in the usual ways, the pitfalls and obstacles of this mortal life. But I'll never remove my gracious love from him."
- Proverbs 23:22: "Listen to your father, who gave you life, and do not despise your mother when she is old."
- Proverbs 23:24: "The father of a righteous child has great joy; a man who fathers a wise son rejoices in him."
Happy Fathers' Day from all of us here at Bethlehem Handicrafts.
We, the Bethlehem Handicrafts’ team, are so proud to put the Holy Land in your hand by giving you a variety of the best and the most outstanding original Bethlehem’s olive wood carvings with the best quality made in the Holy Land.
Made by Christian Hands. Loved by Christian Hearts.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.