8 Bible Verses About Love for Valentine's Day
Love is knocking on the door this Valentine's Day! We would like to share with you our favorite verses about love from the book of love. Before this day gets here, read these quotes while complementing the phrase "God is love".
- "I found the one my heart loves." - Song of Solomon 3:4
- "May your fountain be blessed, and may you rejoice in the wife of your youth. A loving doe, a graceful deer— may her breasts satisfy you always, may you ever be intoxicated with her love." - Proverbs 5:18-19
- "A wife of noble character who can find? She is worth far more than rubies. Her husband has full confidence in her and lacks nothing of value. She brings him good, not harm, all the days of her life." - Proverbs 31:10-12
- "Love does no harm to a neighbor. Therefore love is the fulfillment of the law." - Romans 13:10
- "Many claim to have unfailing love, but a faithful person who can find? The righteous lead blameless lives; blessed are their children after them." - Proverbs 20:6-7
- "And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." - 1 Corinthians 13:13
- "Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace." - Ephesians 4:2-3
- "Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins." - 1 Peter 4:8
Wooden Heart Shaped Plate: This elegant and lovable olive wood carving will put a smile on anyone that beholds it. Carved in Bethlehem with great care, it is a perfect table set for a Christian home.
Made by Christian Hands. Loved by Christian Hearts.