Why Olive Wood Utensils:
- Each of our olive wood utensils is hand crafted from a single large piece of genuine richly-grained olive wood.
- Our olive wood kitchen utensils are known for their long-life durability!
- Our olive wood utensils are extra unique due to the slow growing nature of olive wood trees, which means that these wooden bowls can be aged hundreds of years.
- They are truly one of a kind due to the wood’s exceptional grain and patterns, and distinctive odor!
- Perfect for stirring, mixing, dividing, tasting, turning, and serving food.
- With its smooth edges, it is extra safe for use on nonstick cookware like metal pots and pans. It will not scratch porcelain, ceramic, glass or enamel cookware.
- Nonetheless, olive wood kitchen utensils offer a natural earth friendly alternative to silicone or plastic utensils.
- Olive wood is naturally anti-bacterial.
Give your meal a rustic feel with this olive wood plate carved in Bethlehem and make it feel like you are dining in the Holy Land the way Jesus did centuries ago.
We, the Bethlehem Handicrafts’ team, are so proud to put the Holy Land in your hand by giving you a variety of the best and the most outstanding original Bethlehem’s olive wood carvings with the best quality made in the Holy Land.